The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from finland » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1880 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
Shortly about my self. I am a 20 years old magician from Lapland, Finland and I have been doing magic about 10 years. I do mainly close-up and card magic, but I am interested to other forms of magic as well.
Talking about card tricks. Card tricks are very close to my heart and I practise with cards all the time. I have cards in my hand from the moment I wake up to the time when I go to sleep. I am not afraid of difficult stuff and I consider myself to be an advanced card handler.

*** I must go now, my reindeer escaped.

PS English is not my first language, so my grammar is not perfect. Forgive me in advance.
Tommy1324
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
104 Posts

Profile of Tommy1324
Welcome aboard.You'll find all the information you could possibly need here.This is the greatest web site for we magicians.

As far as your English skills,no need to fret this is my primary language and I still mess it up.
Tommy1324
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi there Smile Smile Smile Smile
Sorry what a hard user name is it...Welcome to the most beautiful Café on the web. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.

Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Welcome aboard, korttihai_82
Don't worry about your English.
Around here, the important thing is what you say, not how you say it.
Smile
Risto L.
View Profile
Regular user
Finland
174 Posts

Profile of Risto L.
Welcome to the magic Café Korttihai (which by the way is Finnish and means card shark). I wonder why you didn`t mention that you also have one heck of a collection of magic videos. It must be terribly cold in Lapland at this time of year so grab yourself a chair and enjoy a cup of coffee.

:coffee:

Risto
Burt Yaroch
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas,TX
1097 Posts

Profile of Burt Yaroch
Welcome to the Café Korttihai! Glad to have you with us!
Yakworld.
Rod Lages
View Profile
Loyal user
Brasilia, Brazil
250 Posts

Profile of Rod Lages
Hi,
Welcome to The Magic Café! Looking forward to your posts!

Cheers,
Rod Lages Smile
"Confusion isn't Magic" - Dai Vernon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from finland » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL