The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Don't Play with Fire Unless You're Trained! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

drwilson
View Profile
Inner circle
Bar Harbor, ME
2191 Posts

Profile of drwilson
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
That looks like the backstage party at a Great White concert.
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
My, that was tasteless of me. Sorry.
carbone1853
View Profile
Loyal user
RI USA
239 Posts

Profile of carbone1853
Speaking of the station house fire, Tracy King a sort of famous variety artist from RI was killed there. I first met him at a festival we were both working at. I didn’t see his act since I was working at the same time as him. We had this had this humorous discussion as he tried to describe his 25 min act to me. I couldn’t figure out how he could hold a crowed for any length of time just balancing stuff on his chin. The conversation went something like, “Do you tell jokes while balancing the flag pole on your chin?” (Which is a pretty strange thing to say in and of it self) “No, No the thing is heavy you cant talk with some thing like that on your chin."

A few years later I was lucky enough to see his act at a fair, then I could see how his act worked. It was really good.
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Quote:
On 2005-10-30 14:42, Todd Robbins wrote:
My, that was tasteless of me. Sorry.

But funny!

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Don't Play with Fire Unless You're Trained! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL