The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » what time is it? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

danryb
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of danryb
Hi all,
I am new and so don't realy know who to address this to but I am having difficulty in finding out what time it is over there at your position compared to where I am and I would imagine some other users too. I would like to recomend, if possible, to have a clock and calander up by where it says how many users are online. That way I would have a whereabout of other users times etc. Maybe be able to catch some folks at regular times. what do you think?
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Your right about that my friend.
However, it seems the Café has visitors from all over the world 24/7.
I personally have come in here at all hours of the day and found visitors from all over the world.
Were you referring to a time zone clock?

Randy Stewart
danryb
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of danryb
I just thought it would make life a little easier to log on at any given time of our day and to know what time it is from an average point of view. We get the time from our latest posts but most Cafés have a clock in the corner somewhere for people to keep track of time. Don't want to be late for our shows do we? This magic Café is great and one can easily get carried away.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » what time is it? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL