The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Palms of Steel 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lonnie Dilan
View Profile
Special user
Canyon Country, California
823 Posts

Profile of Lonnie Dilan
Oh man, more finger ripping fun. I hear this DVD is beastly, guys. It's going to be fun when it gets to my door. Reed McClintock does and teaches his International Dissolve on the DVD and that is just an awesome effect. Thank the coin gods for these dudes.
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Hey, Lonnie, I don't know if you're nearby, but Reed's lecturing in the San Diego - San Franciso area right now. You might be able to see him live, the next best thing to having the DVD. Smile

Actually, live you'll see Reed do things too weird and just plain creepy for the DVD, like his take on the old "pull this thread from the inside of my body" routine.
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
Jeff S.
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Jeff S.
Hey Lonnie Dilan,
Can you post a review when you get it?
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
For those who are interested, I just posted the review I had mentioned back in November. Just click the website link in my signature. The review is the top item on my home page.
Click to visit:
Ben721
View Profile
Veteran user
314 Posts

Profile of Ben721
I am not seeing it? I have had this happen with your site before though and it will eventually show up.

Also, I already have the video, and it is one of the best videos I own. Just wanted to tell you all that you need to get this video.
Check out my new effect "As Good As It Gets" a gimmickles pencil or pen through bill effect. It closely mimmicks the slow motion phase of "Misled." About "As Good AS It Gets" for no gimmicks and everything being borrowed.
http://www.magic-notes.com/th
Tony
View Profile
Veteran user
Los Angeles
303 Posts

Profile of Tony
An excellent review is posted on the DVD/Video Scene by Steve Brooks in this site. I have the DVD--it's simply awesome!!!! Great work by Curtis and his guests Reed McClintock and Kainoa Harbottle.

Regards,
Tony
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Ben,

It sounds like you are getting a cached copy of my website from your hard drive. Try Refreshing the window, if that does not work and you are using Internet Explorer as your Browser goto Tools -> Internet Options -> Delete Files.

This will delete the cached files on your hard drive. Then go visit the site again.
Click to visit:
Ben721
View Profile
Veteran user
314 Posts

Profile of Ben721
Thanks, Dan now it works.
Check out my new effect "As Good As It Gets" a gimmickles pencil or pen through bill effect. It closely mimmicks the slow motion phase of "Misled." About "As Good AS It Gets" for no gimmicks and everything being borrowed.
http://www.magic-notes.com/th
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Palms of Steel 2 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL