The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Change a bill DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
jackleu
View Profile
New user
hongkong
22 Posts

Profile of jackleu
I recieved my changeabill, that is visual and un-gimmick. the dvd is well made too.
but I think I still prefer using a TT for bill switch because it look "less dirty"
(anyway all imprompt bill switch looks dirty to me, I hate using fxxxxx pxxx)
but if I really need to do a imprompt bill switch, changeabill would be the choice

I am not saying it is not good, but I think that will be easy to figure out
what is "changeabill" if a demo is out.
anyone waiting for a demo better just buy it/or leave it
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
I also prefer the TT method, but new effects like Greed may replace all of these... Smile ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I don't think Greed will ever replace TT bill switches completely because there are many, many effects you can do with a TT that simply wouldn't be as clean or deceptive without one. Especially signature transpositions and such.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Mark R. Williams
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of Mark R. Williams
I can highly recommend this for a visual quick change. You could use a tt if you wanted. It would take some little effort to work it out.

The quality of the dvd is unsurpassed.

M
"One more step on the pathway of Knowledge, that is if we don't break our leg crossing the street"
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I still use this. It's about the easiest method and very effective.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
GeorgeSantos
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1106 Posts

Profile of GeorgeSantos
This product caught my attention and seems like a good investment. I hope this product is not like Daniel Garcia's Twisted Bill Change.
"David Roth is the greatest coin manipulator in the entire world.."

-Dai Vernon "The Professor"

I AM A FILIPINO MAGICIAN
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
This is very easy to use. No TT needed.

Depending on my needs, I use these bill switches:

1) Money Morph ( far better than the Kozlowski published version ( created by Valdo ) type switches that fold the packet up way to small.

2) Changeabill- it's FAST and dramatic.

3) John Lovicks beautiful no TT switch from his big book and also taught on Kozmo's REEL MAGIC Quarterly DVD #1
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Tivoli
View Profile
Loyal user
Paris (France)
252 Posts

Profile of Tivoli
Or ont the tivoliland dvd my great bill switch and a lot of routines... If you do search on the café you'll find info.
Regards
arthur
Arthur Tivoli
Fantaisiste-Magicien
www.arthurtivoli.com
Ojasa
View Profile
New user
U.S.
77 Posts

Profile of Ojasa
It is a big pet peeve of mine when I go to buy a routine and cant get a proper demo of it. More often than not it is an indication that it wont stand up... Here is a clip of Changeabill someone else posted so you can make up your own mind.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDgzMzQ1MjA=.html
that magic is an art, and an art worth your learning. The question is rather, whether you be capable of learning it? Magic is somewhat like poetry, men are to be born so: I mean, with inclinations to it, though both may be heightened by discourse and prac
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
This looks absolutely fantastic and right up my alley. I’m placing my order for it right now.
Tim Friday
View Profile
Elite user
485 Posts

Profile of Tim Friday
Quote:
On Nov 5, 2005, Bob Kohler wrote:

We've also included the work on the Million Dollar Bill. This is not only one of the greatest give a ways for promotional purposes but the best out for any bill change routine when a spectator asks you to change their one dollar bill into a one hundred. You not only exceed their expectations but give them the Million with your contact info. We tell you where to get them and strategies to help you customize the bill for your specific purpose.

Hello, I was reviewing my Changeabill dvd and tried looking up the Million Dollar Bill resource. It appears the site is no longer up, is there another resource anyone might know of to get the Million Dollar Bill similar to the resource that was included with the changeabill dvd? Looking for one that is good quality and can be customized like the one from the dvd...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Change a bill DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL