The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » New Babies arrived today - Need Doves? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Although I try to keep about a hundred white doves on hand, today I received twenty new ones from another breeder. My birds were old and very inbred. It was time for some new blood. So I bought 20 new ones.

The twenty I received today, I bought from Dakota Rose here on The Magic Café. Dakota is also the youngman who edits the Youth Forum in Linking Ring (page 69 this month Nov. 2005).

These are beautiful young white doves in wonderful condition. They were shipped overnight by the USPO and arrived at 6 AM this morning. Everything went well.

It is understood that Dakota may have a few more left to sell. The weather is perfect for shipping right now. If you are ready for new doves, I gladly recommend him. MagicDakota@aol.com

Plans are to have Dakota at the 2006 SEAM in Birmingham, Alabama August 3-6, 2006. Take the chance to come see him perform. It is planned to be the best SEAM in years.
http://www.ring35.org/welcome for future information

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
If you haven't seen Dakota's act, you're missing out on one of the finest birds acts around. The act I saw combines native American history with dove productions and it's definitely not your everyday dove act.
Where the magic begins
Mr. Muggle
View Profile
Special user
999 Posts

Profile of Mr. Muggle
USPO: The United States Post Office?
"Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it because you're not really looking. You don't really want to know the secret... You want to be fooled." - The Prestige (2006)
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
That's correct. The post office is the most reliable and inexpensive way to ship doves. They do an excellent job and guarantee overnight delivery. Postage is usually about $25 for up to 4 birds.
Where the magic begins
Dakota Rose
View Profile
New user
Dakota Rose
100 Posts

Profile of Dakota Rose
Hi Mr. Sanders and Mr. Scribner,

Yes, I do have some doves looking for a magical home this winter. Just PM me or email.

Thanks for your kind words. It means a lot coming from the two of you.

Your friend,

Dakota Rose
Dream things that never were and say, "Why not."

Junior Editor Linking Ring - Youth Forum

www.dakotarosemagic.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Dakota,

Are there still some doves left? We are getting a lot of calls from people looking for them.

My new dove harnesses are finally ready too. So far we only have them in red, black and white. I have been surprised that the black and white ones are out selling the red ones. That is very different from what was expected. Soon we will have a few that match the comics in color. That will be a colorful change from just newspapers. (It doesn't get the birds dirty either.)

Hope your birds found homes before it gets very cold. Transportation gets tricky once it gets icy in some places.

We're excited too that you may be at SEAM 2006 in Birmingham. August down here is hot!

Bob and Lucy Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » New Babies arrived today - Need Doves? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL