The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Medicine Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
I recently received as a gift a set of Native Amererican Medicine Cards and Book.It is a beautiful and thoughtfully prerared ensemble.Is anyone familiar with these,and has anyone used them in readings?Basically each card artistically depicts a certain animal and the book describes the influence of each animals energy on humans according to Native American lore.
Rich
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
There are a lot of interesting and I think potential uses for many of the decks that have come out. There is a Compassion Deck based in Buddhism, as well as a Dharma Deck. I saw a deck of cards that was created around the Water Crystal patterns off of "What the bleep do we know?"

RevJohn
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Thank-you RevJohn:I think these Animal Medicine Cards make a nice alternative to Tarot and other occult type cards,thus opening up a wider audience.Best.

Rich
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Medicine Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL