The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Tom Silver (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
Anyone know anything about Tom Silver ?
mdspark
View Profile
Special user
784 Posts

Profile of mdspark
Not sure....I think I saw him on Letterman back in the 90's....he wore sun glasses and came across as obnoxious... that's all I can tell you.

Mark
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
What exactly would you like to know? His act or his personality?>

BTW I dislike both.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
Both.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
His personality and his show is both sorry
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
Any reasoning behind that?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I found his show boring and his personality boorish. I may have caught him on an off night, everyone has them. Heck I have many myself. I only saw him once so I could be WAY off base here.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
I just got a few of his DvDs and found them to be amazing. The inductions and teachings are right to the point, and within 1 hour I had deeply hypnotized 2 people in less than 5 minutes each.

I'm guessing you caught him on an off night, because his DvDs are top notch!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Cool...hope his info works for you! Good luck!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
His 4 Hand Clap DvD is the best and fastest induction that I have ever seen and performed. It's really amazing how quickly and efficiently it works. I have stayed away from "Shock" inductions in the past, but after trying this one and having it also done on me, I'm convinced that it's one of the BEST!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
This is WAYY off topic but I will include it as you mentioned what I refer to as "speed Inductions". You say SHOCK, same basic difference really.

I think personally that the induction process is mostly a theatrical conceit. Kreskin NEVER uses one. I personally use one because the audience EXPECTS one and like all hypnosis it is all about expectation. Mine is as fast as I can make it and still have credability with the audience.

Like when we say SLEEP. Hypnosis is the exact polar opposite of sleep, but it is easier to take people where they expect to go rather than educate them.

My induction is 6 minutes soup to nuts. Fast and to the point. Frankley it is geared almost as much for the audience as for the volunteers. When people start slumping and slouching it is really an edge of seat moment for the audience. It is good to keep in mind.

I use speed inductions on people when I am in an environment such as corporate parties. This way I can model behavior for the rest of the comitee and show them what is expected.

Sorry this is WAYY off topic hope it isn't deleted. PM me and we can talk more LOL
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Spinnato
View Profile
Elite user
428 Posts

Profile of Spinnato
Quote:
On 2005-11-18 02:47, mdspark wrote:
Not sure....I think I saw him on Letterman back in the 90's....he wore sun glasses and came across as obnoxious... that's all I can tell you.

Mark

That was Marshall Silver. And, your right. He's EXTREMELY obnoxious.
dan parker
View Profile
New user
Germany
51 Posts

Profile of dan parker
I saw one video by Tom Silver, hes not bad, bad they are nothing in comparison with shock techniques by hansen..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Tom Silver (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL