The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Leather Vest (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TexasMagicman
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of TexasMagicman
I am looking for a Nice leather vests with lots of pockets to where on the street when I perform coins...any ideas where I could get one??
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Leather vests are being made at my shop all the time but usually for bikers, not for magicians. If you have a design, some ideas, let me know.

Frank

p.s. I can get you a pair of chaps too!
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
By all means, have it made for you. It needs to fit you, your needs and your show. Good ones are not cheaper off the rack.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Jim Babcock
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of Jim Babcock
I agree with the setiment that it should be made custom. I learned the hard/expensive way about buying off of the shelf. Cards and coins in the hidden pockets need to be hidden. ;-) It is interesting that you have settled on leather. I like leather a lot as well, but the audience does not always respond as I expect them to in some locations. Therefore I am selective on when I where it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Leather Vest (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL