The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Stage Illusions » » Victory Cubes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
acortest
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of acortest
I've always thought these were cool. Maybe now that Creative Magic is going out of business, hopefully I can pick one up somewhere for a more reasonable price. I agree though, they do look nice and have many uses.
Matt Adams
View Profile
Special user
Harvest, AL
827 Posts

Profile of Matt Adams
Why is $295 unreasonable? Now that you can't buy them anywhere except from we, the owners, I'll sell my brand new set for $350 shipped to CONUS if you are interested.

;) Maybe you were right...$350 sounds much more reasonable to me considering what you get!

Instagram: @mattadamsministries

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mattadamsministries
Jim Grathoff
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Jim Grathoff
I"m willing to sell or trade for my victory cubes with DVD only used in 2 shows.. they are just not my thing.. I am looking for a good comdey leg table.. or a suitcase joe laflar table...
email me... jimgrathoff@charter.net
RJE2
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of RJE2
Quote:
On 2011-09-07 17:28, Matt Adams wrote:
Why is $295 unreasonable? Now that you can't buy them anywhere except from we, the owners, I'll sell my brand new set for $350 shipped to CONUS if you are interested.

;) Maybe you were right...$350 sounds much more reasonable to me considering what you get!

They are priceless to those who have a good use for them.

They are worthless to those who do not.

:)
Kevinh5
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of Kevinh5
I think they are under-used. I can't wait to do the BA production with mine! That is SOOOO DECEPTIVE!
RSteele
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of RSteele
I use them only as stage decor.
mrpiper
View Profile
Regular user
Georgia
131 Posts

Profile of mrpiper
I use these in my "Creation" show for churches to make Eve appear. I have some teenage boys carry the blocks and illusion stage out and set it up in front of the audience to music. Next I pick up a folded V-Cube and openly place it deep inside my coat while I discuss Adam going into a deep sleep and God removing a rib. I slowly pull out the V-Cube to represent the rib. As I unfold the cube I discuss God was making and molding the rib into something amazing as it grew larger and came into form. Then once fully opened, I sit the cube down as in the video and I ask the audience, "What do you think God was making with that rib?". I take one step away from the cube and spread my arms and motion them to answer loudly. I step back to the cube and lift it to reveal my assistant "Eve" who stands up as I lift the cube. It looks like she rises out of the floor. Yes the full BA set up is a bit of work but it is worth 10 times the work for the reaction.

If anyone has any questions about how I stage the set just PM. There is definitely some skill in setting up the stage in front of the crowd and where you put Eve before you begin. I do own 4 sets of dice and 2 sets of plain V cubes so you might imagine where she was hiding Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Stage Illusions » » Victory Cubes (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL