The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Fantasio candles: more info (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
lair
View Profile
New user
Michael P. Lair
44 Posts

Profile of lair
Pablo,
It has always been an honor to have Fantasio as a friend...he is my top magic hero! He has been an inspiration to me and my magic. I have met with him on several occasions, and he is one of the nicest people in the business, as well as most creative...he is always creating high-caliber magic. Definitely get his videos...you will get much excellent knowledge from them. If you have any money left over, you can get my DVD, too (grin).
Fantasio's gift to the community, candles and canes, will always be used and celebrated. There is so much you can do with these fine products. If you ever get a chance to see footage of Fantasio performing his candle act today or on the Ed Sullivan show, don't miss it! He's traveled the world with this first-rate, award-winning act.
Good luck with your magic, Pablo.
Michael Lair
Robert McEntee
View Profile
New user
Long Island, NY
12 Posts

Profile of Robert McEntee
Does any know if there's a way top restore vanishing fantasio candles after they've lost thier "spring"? magicbobmcentee@AOL.com Thanks!
kvanliewpe
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of kvanliewpe
Does anyone know exact location to get Michael's candles DVD?
mysticalmike
View Profile
Special user
Saratoga Springs, NY
509 Posts

Profile of mysticalmike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Fantasio candles: more info (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL