The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Retention Vanish (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2354 Posts

Profile of todsky
Quote:
On 2011-06-30 17:46, dxsare wrote:
It's true many people put their own spin on the retention vanish once they understand the concept. I was fooling around with a different technique than anything I've come across and people seem to like it. It is a bit difficult than a lot of retentions, and easier with a larger heavy coin but I think it looks really smooth. Here's a short tutorial on what I call the "rolling retention vanish."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR4S5UBl_34&feature=related

Stevie D

That's a very clever version; I like it!
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
jhereg
View Profile
Regular user
Petaluma California
121 Posts

Profile of jhereg
What is it with grown men putting tutorials on youtube? I thought it was only preteens looking for peer acceptance.

It's one thing to put your magic up for the world to see, but another thing entirely to show the world how it is done. As it is, one can practically figure out anything if you watch enough times, but at least they have to spend the time and energy to work it out if they care to. IMHO as they say...
dxsare
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of dxsare
Then maybe you should keep your opinion to yourself...
-Stevie D
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Retention Vanish (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL