The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Need a good Pen Through Anything (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Hi gdw:I used to think that the 3/4 in.tip only penetration was kind of weak,but then I realized that I was once again guilty of thinking like a Magician. Smile

Whether the pen goes in 3/4 of an inch or two inches is of no value to the Spectator(IMO).We know about different pens so to us it makes a difference.

I love the Wonder-Pen-a-Tration and so do my guests.Simple and effective.

Size doesn't matter...when the technique is good. Smile

Rich
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
My vote for Ultimate Shocking Pen - Tenyo
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Cornelius Pen Thru is the best so far, but if you looking for the plastic common pen you can use the Ultimate Shocking Pen (Tenyo). I think you do not have more choice than those....

CC
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2006-09-04 20:01, PaleoMagi wrote:
Hi gdw:I used to think that the 3/4 in.tip only penetration was kind of weak,but then I realized that I was once again guilty of thinking like a Magician. Smile

Whether the pen goes in 3/4 of an inch or two inches is of no value to the Spectator(IMO).We know about different pens so to us it makes a difference.

I love the Wonder-Pen-a-Tration and so do my guests.Simple and effective.

Size doesn't matter...when the technique is good. Smile

Rich

I would think that too except that it becomes obvious I have found. Comparatively that is. If they even start to remotely think that the pen splits they start to look for parts where it could. And I have had people examine the real tip and still think that it comes off.

On that note however, it should never look like you just cleverly made it look like the pen went thru the bill. It should not look like two pieces of an arrow thru your head basically.

Same with Misled. All the heat should always be on the bill and the fact that you just damaged it.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Need a good Pen Through Anything (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL