The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Number 3? Why? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
mastermason
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of mastermason
Here is a good book on the mathematical archetypes found in nature, art and science. It touches upon Sacred Geometry.
"A Beginners Guide to Constructing the Universe" by Michael Schneider.

Also, "The Books of Wonder" by Tommy Wonder. He describes how certain numbers can affect people in more dramatic ways than others.

LVX
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Do a search on the unholy trinity. I have the movie on order, is it any good Paisa?
Midnight333
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

Profile of Midnight333
Well, I guess I should say something, I mean you may all wonder about why its 333 after my name. Three is a perfect number, everything in the universe is based on threes. Let me explain 3 squared is nine, nine is the most perfect number. A line in 180 degrees, if you add the digits they reduce to nine. A equilateral triangle, it also 180 degrees, witch is half of a circle. A circle is 360 degrees, again reduces to nine. A circle is perfect, an endless cycle of life and death. So, from the numbers 3, and 9 every geometric shape is derived. Do a search on sacred geometry if you like. One more thing, any multiple of three, when multiplied by three, will equal a number whose digits when added together, will always equal nine. Try it. Any way that's what I know.
ptbeast
View Profile
Special user
Oregon
831 Posts

Profile of ptbeast
Quote:
On 2006-01-04 14:20, Midnight333 wrote:
One more thing, any multiple of three, when multiplied by three, will equal a number whose digits when added together, will always equal nine. Try it.

It may work with most numbers, but... 33 X 3 = 99. 9 + 9 = 18.
Not trying to be smart, just didn't want anyone to try to use this
principle somehow without knowing that it does not always work.

Dave
wayman
View Profile
Special user
England - Sunderland
589 Posts

Profile of wayman
I think what he means is, if you keep adding the digits together until you have a single number you will end up with nine.
ptbeast
View Profile
Special user
Oregon
831 Posts

Profile of ptbeast
I am sure that you are correct Wayman, and I probably should have
pointed out that if you continue on you will get the right result.

Thanks,

Dave
Midnight333
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

Profile of Midnight333
Sorry, I meant if you know how to reduce the digits for example

3+3+3+3=12 meaning you then say 12 1+2=3 or 27x9=243 = 2+4+3=9 It always works if you reduce the numbers, perhapse I was not clear.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Number 3? Why? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL