The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » David Copperfield is coming to Newport News VA (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1569 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
To everybody living in Va, David Copperfield is coming to Newport News Va. on Jan 20,21. I've been to his last 2 shows at Chrysler Hall. Just couldn't wait for him to come again. I actually got on stage last time, along with 5 other people! I caught a frisbee! I walked off stage with a signed autograph! He is always a joy to watch, I'm so excited. Anybody else going?
gocall911
View Profile
Loyal user
Salem, VA
247 Posts

Profile of gocall911
I'm going to the show in Roanoke VA. I have been once before and Jan 19 can't come sooner!
"Use your head." ~Dai Vernon~
soccergod
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of soccergod
Nice, I'll probably go.
Jim Poor
View Profile
Special user
Fairfax, VA
676 Posts

Profile of Jim Poor
My wife and I are going on 21 Jan. Hope the seats we got (the only section left Smile )are good.
HeyLockwood
View Profile
Regular user
Arlington, VA (D.C. suburbs)
128 Posts

Profile of HeyLockwood
My nephew lives in the VA Beach area, so I'm going to try to take him. If you all hear of any good seats available, please let me know.

I went to see Copperfield last April in DC, and he was incredible. My girlfriend and I got to go on stage as randomly picked volunteers. I nearly sh*t myself! I'm a close-up guy, and don't know diddly about stage magic, and frankly, I hope to keep it that way. It's so entertaining; I don't want to know how it's done...

Mike
Why doesn't it tickle when I tickle myself, but it still hurts when I stick a fork in my eye?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » David Copperfield is coming to Newport News VA (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL