The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Drink up from HP (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
wayno
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
323 Posts

Profile of wayno
Quote:
On 2006-01-19 03:52, Logan wrote:
Watching the video, I thought the modus operandi was the same as the one in Mark Wilson's famed Encyclopedia Of Magic, but with an added silk gimmick

I noticed Murphy's is now supplying this to dealers and seen it for the first time so I thought I would see what the buzz is on this.

Given that it's MSRP is $70US and appears to be a vanishing coin/vanishing deck gimmicked hanky, (or the Vanishing Glass effect on pg. 290 of Mark Wilson's Complete Course in Magic) used in reverse to produce instead of to vanish.

The book tells you how to make the gimmicked hanky, and all you would have to do is load the silk with the real glass like you would load a cup in your cups and balls routine.

Sincerely,
Wayne Stevenson
The SpookClub
Wayne Stevenson
The SpookClub
http://www.spookclub.com
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3094 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
It is a really neat device. NOT one you can make easily. I have Drink-UP but as yet have not taken the time to perform this. It is very clever though and not what you would expect.
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
sleightofhand1
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of sleightofhand1
It really is a good effect, and not hard to do.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Drink up from HP (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL