The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Hello... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1435 Posts

Profile of MDantes
Hello folks,

I know I an unseen name in this forum. But I have a question.

I have both cultural exchanges and I have come to find out that I really am not sure if my tecneque on my muscle pass is right.

Any help would be great. My email adress is LaughinJester7@aol.com

Thank you all.

Jester
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
snowboard
View Profile
New user
China Shenzhen
86 Posts

Profile of snowboard
Oh muscle pass is tough. I spent long time to practise,But still doing it awkward.
In http://www.coinvanish.com click the foundation site ,you would find some instructions.

By the way ,Shoot Ogawa is really cool in Shoot the coin.
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1435 Posts

Profile of MDantes
Thank you very much for being the only one to answer. Magicians helping magicians? 55 + views and only one post. You are appreciated my friend. Very much.

Thank you

Jester
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
tootall
View Profile
Regular user
Central FL
105 Posts

Profile of tootall
Quote:
On 2005-12-28 02:46, xjesterx wrote:
Hello folks,

I know I an unseen name in this forum. But I have a question.

I have both cultural exchanges and I have come to find out that I really am not sure if my tecneque on my muscle pass is right.

Any help would be great. My email adress is LaughinJester7@aol.com

Thank you all.

Jester

You said you had a question to ask and then you didn't ask any question. If you need help on doing the muscle pass there are numerous posts here already on the technique, videos to help, etc. If you have a spefic question that has not been answered, go ahead and ask Smile
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
If you want, get Michael Ammar's "Classic Renditions Vol. 1." John Cornelius teaches it on that tape. He covers The coin that falls up, coin through glass table, swinging door, and a coin retention. Also Michael teaches his floating dollar bill routine. It is a great piece for your library.

Brian
Spydur
View Profile
Special user
PDX, now San Diego...back to PDX
966 Posts

Profile of Spydur
Well if the coin is falling up...even a little bit then you are doing correct. It just takes practice. Also you might want to play with the size of the coin you are using. It took me a few months to get the coin to fly at all. And this was sideways. But after a ton of practice (most of wich was spent any time I was sitting down) it started to look like it was falling up. Now it is just second nature. It is hard for me to get coins to fall down these days. j/k

Keep up the good work.

C
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1435 Posts

Profile of MDantes
(clears throat)

To snowboard, tootall, Mr. Proctor and Spydur. Thank you for your concern and maturity.

For all the others who were offended by my post...I am guessing you are wanting a "sorry".

anyway, thank you all again.

Jester
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1435 Posts

Profile of MDantes
(clears throat)

To snowboard, tootall, Mr. Proctor and Spydur. Thank you for your concern and maturity.

For all the others who were offended by my post...I am guessing you are wanting a "sorry".

anyway, thank you all again.

Jester
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
Eric Falconer
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston
378 Posts

Profile of Eric Falconer
This topic is covered in other places on the Café.
No one is offended by your comments, Jester.
They just don't comment on posts that have already been covered in other places.

The Café is a cornucopia of knowledge if you are willing to 'search' it out.

Please don't take the lack of comments as an insult. Your question has been answered in numerous posts on the Muscle pass. Unless you have a specific question that is unanswered most will not 're-post' when the answers you seek are already out there.

We all were at some time or another an unseen name on the Café (heck I still am). Except maybe Mr. Townsend of course... hehe Smile
Eric Falconer

Houston TX
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Hello... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL