The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » ALL DVD for kids show - List (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Mumblemore
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Mumblemore
Capehart's Kiddin Around is a masterpiece and much different in style from most of the others. Be sure to check that one out too.
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Michael238
I can not beleive Chris Capehart is not mentioned Kiding Around DVD
KC Cameron
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, North Carolina
1944 Posts

Profile of KC Cameron
Sylvester the Jester "Sylvester’s Pitch" has a video of a kid's show that (to me) is WAY above anything mentioned here. Of course, it is completely different than most shows. It is presentation only.

Next I like Capehart's Miser's Dream DVD because it has a "fuller" presentation of his Miser's Dream then "Kiddin' Around".
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Chris Capehart's 2 DVD set "Kiddin' Around" is one of the DVD's on the subject.

Video Clip and order info is here: http://www.kozmomagic.com
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Tod Todson
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1296 Posts

Profile of Tod Todson
CaptainKid,

What makes Jesters clip better than most? Curious.

Tod
Mystifier, Youth Speaker
<BR><BR>
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
I just watched Kids Party Video by Mark Leveridge and I have to say it was one of the worse video's I have ever watched on kids magic. Maybe it's because it's so outdated, but within 10 minutes I was shaking my head. I was hoping to get some idea's out of it but I can't stand to watch anymore of it. I thought his theory was terrible, and he talks and talks about useless stuff. I have never heard of Mark Leveridge so I am not insulting him on a personal level, just the video.

Anyone else have this and feel the same way, or not?
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1667 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Quote:
On 2013-10-24 00:10, Danny Kazam wrote:
I just watched Kids Party Video by Mark Leveridge and I have to say it was one of the worse video's I have ever watched on kids magic. Maybe it's because it's so outdated, but within 10 minutes I was shaking my head. I was hoping to get some idea's out of it but I can't stand to watch anymore of it. I thought his theory was terrible, and he talks and talks about useless stuff. I have never heard of Mark Leveridge so I am not insulting him on a personal level, just the video.

Anyone else have this and feel the same way, or not?

I have always found Mark Leveridge to be one of the dullest individuals in our profession. However, I think his book "The Magic Party" was brilliant, and actually changed my views on introducing games in to my party. It may seem dated, but the concepts still work admirably. Sometimes it is wise to take note of the message while ignoring the demeanor of the messenger. JR
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
At times I can not undedstand Mark's accent. I do not speak english.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » ALL DVD for kids show - List (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL