The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New dimension to "Beyond ESP2"? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

philestar
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of philestar
Hello, I have Beyond ESP2 and I am very happy like most of you (see other post):
the Markings is very deceptive, the box looks very legitimate, the extra cards and the two color deck is a very good idea.

I will surprise you but I am planning to secretly *****d the other side of the cards to know which one is black or red. This is giving an extra dimension to Beyond ESP!

Does anyone of you try to do an effect with the back of the card (color black and red) like “Out Of This World”?

Let me say what you’re thinking of this.
100ch
View Profile
New user
Sheffield UK
43 Posts

Profile of 100ch
Its like flushing a fish down the toilet, you don't need to do it, overkill, magicians thinking IMHO
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Just say no (to magic) Smile)

Use regular deck of Bikes for OOTW.
Bananafish
View Profile
Elite user
Simon Shaw, Suffolk, England
415 Posts

Profile of Bananafish
Actually I don't think that's such a bad idea. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with using a regular deck of bikes, but if you are doing a set that uses the BE2 cards, and you want to do an OOTW effect and you don't fancy introducing a second deck of cards - why not use the BE2 backs?

I'm not too sure what your edited out word is or why you would need to do anything to the face of the card - unless you mean to do a version of OOTW such as Gordon Bean's "Splitting the Difference", which actually would go down very well (IMHO) in a mentalism set with the BE2 cards.

good thinking philestar.
philestar
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of philestar
I only have tarot card, symbol card, numerical card and esp card.
I never use normal card.. sorry
The effect I do with esp card are about intuition and prediction.
So giving 4 star 4 square... and asking what they feel about the color seems more logical than taking an other classic deck...
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
I have never thought of that idea before sounds intersesting
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New dimension to "Beyond ESP2"? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL