The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Melting coin trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
444 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
I saw a david blaine special where he borrowed a nickel from someone and he put it in his hand and poured hot coffee on it. The nickel melted and it looked like it turned into liquid metal and then he just poured it off onto the street. Does anybody know where I could buy that trick or is there any trick close to that. Thanks!
stormchaser
View Profile
Regular user
Calgary, AB
200 Posts

Profile of stormchaser
Folding coin? I don't know of anything like that; it might be a david blaine exclusive or something.
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice.

A magician is an actor playing the part of a magician.

Don't run when no-one's chasing you.
moosemanty
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of moosemanty
Just plain coin bending the coffee is just presentation
Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
444 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
You guys don't understand there was no folding what so ever. when it melted it was a little silver colored liquid left in his hand
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
The City of Ithobaal I son of Hiram I
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
You werent good in your chemistry class hiphop were you?? Smile
I am familiar with the Melting coin, as well as the melting spoon/fork/paper clip in the SPECTATOR'S HAND!
Double posters should be shot!

No really!!
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Along with other answers, this was answered in "Penny for your Thoughts" about a year ago (January 19th to be exact) in a topic related to spoon bending and special alloys. Enjoy the search!
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
sodman12
View Profile
Special user
raleigh
601 Posts

Profile of sodman12
I have seen an effect in my magic shop. It was a clear half dollar and a drop of silver. Is this the same props or something different?
you can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but never all of the people all the time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Melting coin trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL