The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Square cube juggling... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cupmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of cupmagic
HI guys,

I recently interested in square cube juggling.

Another words its like a cube made of rods, the skeleton frame I mean. And the performer starts to twirl and spin the cube from hand to hand and passing the back and many more.

What kind of jugglin is this..And where can I get know more about this.

Thanks
itshim
View Profile
Elite user
Milton Keynes
417 Posts

Profile of itshim
This is more like staff twirling than any other specific skill. Apart from the twirling and the spinning in the hand the skills I've seen displayed have been somewhat limited. Generally found only in circuses and I imagine that each performer has had the equipment made especially for them using aluminium.

In the past I have experimented with 3 hula hoops tied together to make a sphere. These are cheap, light and can be covered in foil easily to look flashy. Otherwise the tricks are almost exactly the same.

Nigel
I knew a man who kept saying "pliers, pincers, scissors". He was speaking in tongs.

www.itshim.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Square cube juggling... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL