The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Favourite Goshman Effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2413 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Hi All,

I finally feel I have 'mastered' (if that's possible) the Goshman Pinch and was wondering what everyone's favourite effects utilizing this move are? I learned it for/from Gregory Wilson's 3/4 across...

Any other thoughts?

django
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
884 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
Buy Sankey's Revolutionary Coin Magic... That guy just looooooves the pinch, and uses it extensively in many different ways. That DVD will keep you busy for the next months...

Phedon
...The only easy day is yesterday...
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2413 Posts

I actually have it and quite like it. I am wondering what Specific effects other people perform with the Goshman...
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
tootall
View Profile
Regular user
Central FL
105 Posts

Profile of tootall
Palms of steel 3 - Silverado has "Triple Alliance" by Curtis Kam. It is an awesome piece of magic that requires getting in and out of goshman fast. I think that if you do like he does (which is impossible for me) the coin looks like it appears in your hand.
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2413 Posts

Any other routines people use?

Thanx!

django
cloneman
View Profile
Elite user
474 Posts

Profile of cloneman
AS I posted her a couple of days ago, I like to use the Goshman pinch to show both hands completely empty while retaining a coin.

1. Start with the coin in Goshman pinch and bring the hands palm up over the close-up pad. The coin should almost touch the pad.
2. Several things happen at once: swivel your wrists in as you turn your hands over while bending your fingers in.
3. Release the coin and open your fingers to show the back of your hands empty.

When done slowly and smoothly, the coin will end up on the pad under your hand without the audience having seen it; as a bonus it will be in a great position for a coin assembly or a Metamorphosis change, a la Roth.
"Anything is possible... if you don't know what you are talking about."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Favourite Goshman Effects (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL