The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Find names of Talent/Agency and contact info (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicman02
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

Profile of magicman02
I was curious how you get the names of all the talent/entertaiment agencies in your area? (if you happen to live in LA or NY, but anywhere in general) Do you get a mailing list from a company like you would for corporations or do you get it from networking? I know that some or a lot of agencies don't look at new talent, they only work with established talents (aka celebs) or from referrals? Do you call up and find out or just send them your press packets?
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Phone book to start. Here is a good resource (some out of date) http://www.jcoston.bizland.com/workshop.htm
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Agencies come and go and change all the time. My best advice is the ask the talent buyers you want to contract with what agencies they use. You are buying image and contacts. You only want the right ones. Most don't fit you.

Good Luck!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Find names of Talent/Agency and contact info (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL