The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » What is the "best" I can Remote View, but won't show you now excuse? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
J ack a little "ebonics" thrown in I like it.

Didn't know you were bi-lingual.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Pasq
View Profile
Elite user
Lance Rench-Hausen.
417 Posts

Profile of Pasq
Oh, I like the way they've arranged mine into a manageable little compilation. A little like an album, if you will.
Sparrow in a barrow.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5931 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
That ain't no Ebonics. He said MOMA not "Momma". You know as in art, The MOMA. J ack is always up to somethin'!!!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Yea pasq cool
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
mike89
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of mike89
Quote:
On 2006-01-27 19:05, Bill Hallahan wrote:
I am remoting viewing right now. I'm watching a movie. Leave me alone.

Ha! That's brilliant. Laugh it off with the audience. Likewise Photius, funny stuff. Smile
"I believe the human race and fish can co-exist peacefully" -GEORGE W. BUSH
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I like J acks explinations of why he can't pass any test except one he sets up himself.

"would you ask an artist to use your brushes and canvas? and tell him he had to be done by 10 o'clock in the morning?"

They just keep getting better and better.

My question is where do you guys get them? Are you taught it in books or do you have to make them up yourselvs? Or wait is it part of what you get when you pay $79 for the DVD?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
J ack Galloway
View Profile
Inner circle
1309 Posts

Profile of J ack Galloway
My new DVD will be inexpensive.
Only 15.00 delivered.

It is aimed at the general public market.

Jack

H.12/O.17 A-X
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Will it teach RV jack?

If it does there are a lot of suckers on rvcomunity that would buy the same DVD for 79 bucks. DOn't sell yourself short.
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Reasons:

1.) My RV license just expired

2.) Well, sure I can... but I can only remote view to within five feet of me... wait, I can see a chair... it's over there.

3.) I can't RV right now because I'm waiting to get my new RV prescription filled at LensCrafters.

4.) I got this problem... everytime I RV I end up looking at a mirror somewhere so I'm just looking at myself... I can describe ME if you want.

5.) I do RV view, but I have a real bad memory and keep forgetting where I went.

6.) Oh, "laboratory conditions"? I thought you said, "lavoratory conditions."

7.) My RV is in the shop... can I do an SUV experiement? It's a Silly Useless Viewing.

8.) I can only go into shoes... let's see, you have five toes... yes, five toes in your right shoe... and four... no, five toes in your left... Phew! I have to take a break now.

9.) I wasn't getting good reception with RV so I went back to my TV.

10) For some reason when I do RV I either go back in time about a 1000 years or forward by that many years... so I can tell you right now that Bin Laden is standing in a spot that will eventually have a Starbucks sitting on it... oh, and the Venti size will sell for $23.50

11.) If I could RV don't you think I spend most of my waking hours in Angelina Jolie's shower!

12) I keep RVing to a place that is already testing RV so they keep sending me back.

13) Oh, REMOTE viewing... I thought it was REGIS viewing.

14.) I can, but I can't take those endless body cavity searches when I get there.

15.) I can only RV to Arby's... do you want some fries?

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Greg you win for shear volume of excuses. Do you RV?

J ack exactly what will it teach?

Double talk?

Obtuse references?

Avoiding the questions?

Spinning answers?

Cold reading?

How to calim "hits" when you really miss?

How to devise your own "test" to prove your abilities?

How to dodge others tests when asked?

You have shown to have abilities described here in spades! As far as remote viewing goes you seem to miss the mark horribly.

Posted: Feb 5, 2006 2:30pm
Oh wait and how to disguise a simpe card trick as remote viewing....

yea that is another thing you manage, which gets glossed over.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
J ack Galloway
View Profile
Inner circle
1309 Posts

Profile of J ack Galloway
Thanks, Danny made me smile and come close to a laugh.

Jack

H.12/O.17 A-X
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
You may or may not believe this, but it's intent was not far from that.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
"Because I don't want to. Now get me a drink.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Gregs number 11 might have the most sense behind it. Somebody asks you to RV and you just tell them you are right now. Jessica is getting in the shower and you will be back in a few hours.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Listen Jimmy, bring your million dollar prize, I'll bring my crayon and pad, and we can meet in my local pub. We'll RV over a few pints, and I'll bet before we leave, you will be seeing things too. What, you won't bring the cash? No, I'm not paying for the drinks! OK, Randi, it's off!

Tony
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » What is the "best" I can Remote View, but won't show you now excuse? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL