The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Synchronised swimming fish (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

James Houston
View Profile
Regular user
156 Posts

Profile of James Houston
Anyone seen this?

http://ebaumsworld.com/2006/01/synchfish.html

looks to be real fish, amazing!

Dunno how I'd pull it off, except maybe force-feed them ball bearings, then puppeteer using magnets...
kidding!

Enjoy,
-James
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1378 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
Very cute! I guess you can train anything if you have enough patience.
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
palmern
View Profile
New user
Pennsylvania
28 Posts

Profile of palmern
It looks like he was directing with his hands. If you would want to do this, just find something that the fish are attracted to and then have them follow it. One things for sure, the guy in the video has waaaay to much time on his hands. Smile
TaylorM
View Profile
New user
Chicago
25 Posts

Profile of TaylorM
I almost wish that was something that I could do... I thought that was one of the more neat things I have seen in a while.
Magic Enhancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Robert Haas
1805 Posts

Profile of Magic Enhancer
You guys don't do the synchronized swimming fish in your act? It's so easy. Put a magnet in the blender until it is ground pretty well. Next, put the magnet powder in the tank, and let all the fish eat it. Lastly, attach your Raven gimmick and they'll swim to you. It's easy! I thought everyone was using these!! Lol. Just kidding. Pretty freakin' cool though. Have to go answer an e-mail from P.E.T.A. Chat with you all soon!

Haas
Robert Haas
Magic Enhancer
Quality magic products for the working professional.
www.MagicEnhancer.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Synchronised swimming fish (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL