The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Looking for a Peek Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

martysh
View Profile
Special user
Greenville,SC
526 Posts

Profile of martysh
I am a cards and coin guy but am intrigued by something I saw recently... in my innocence can someone tell me the name of a good playing card size or business card size peek wallet.

thanks in advance

Marty
Greenville,Sc
martysh
View Profile
Special user
Greenville,SC
526 Posts

Profile of martysh
It looks like I answered my own question just looking down the list of posts here. I am a stranger to this side of town.. I hang out more in the close up section. I found a bit of recent discussion on what might work best.

marty
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Is it the Outlaw wallet? I'm about to order one!
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
icentertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of icentertainment
The himber peek wallet is good-
mindgames
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of mindgames
For bussiness card peek wallet definetely go to the OUTLAW Wallet!!!!!!
you can talk to Roth here or PM him if you have any question, he is one of the nicest person in the Café. trust me...
there is also a great assasin wallet by peter nardy, but it was not design for bussines card wallet.
I believe both of them are still the best...
for minimal budget goes directly to OUTLAW
I READ MINDS.... YOURS TOO.
sjdavison
View Profile
Inner circle
Surrey, UK
1379 Posts

Profile of sjdavison
I would also recommend the Stealth Assassin. A little expensive, but is so much more than a peek wallet - switch, steal, pocket write, billet index, SUC, Out to lunch, excellent forum, good DVD.

Can't go wrong!

Si
Simon, 32, UK

www.sidavisonmagic.com
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Quote:
On 2006-02-09 07:58, sjdavison wrote:
I would also recommend the Stealth Assassin. A little expensive, but is so much more than a peek wallet - switch, steal, pocket write, billet index, SUC, Out to lunch, excellent forum, good DVD.

Can't go wrong!

Si

I heartly second that recomendation. Expensive yes, but so much more.
With a deck of cards and the SAW you have an 15 - 20 minutes act in your pocket.
It's my favourite right now, I always have it with me.

Peo
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1600 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Stealth Assassin, EvilDan Wallet or Outlaw wallet. The first two can be used as your everyday wallet. The Outlaw as a business card case.

best regards,
Tony Razzano
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
boinko
View Profile
Elite user
Illinois
427 Posts

Profile of boinko
Just got the Outlaw wallet yesterday (along with the Sanctum card) and am very impressed. It *looks* quite nice -- and is not at all "proppy." Comes personalized with a membership card. Not too keen on the membership card -- for me, the "membership" doesn't make a whole lot of sense -- but the construction of the wallet itself and the gaffs are superb. I'm awaiting my LBB, and I think I'll be set.

Sanctum, too, is quite clever. It fits nicely into the Outlaw and opens up a variety of possibilities.

Thumbs up!
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
I like outlaw for its looks and the fact that it has been mentioned that you get almost 95 percent of the card to view. And also for the fact that you do not need to open the wallet again.

Sadly, my only prob is you cant really place anything in the wallet. Its mainly a utlity device for the effect and not to hold items like a everyday card wallet. Only the window compartment can be used to place items Smile

I agree that the down side is little compared to the pros that it can offer and at a very affordable price with excellent service. Get it if you need an item for a peek and not really to hold much items.

Otherwise, get the Stealth assasin if you have the extra cash.

Cheers!
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
boinko
View Profile
Elite user
Illinois
427 Posts

Profile of boinko
Quote:
On 2006-02-09 07:58, sjdavison wrote:
A little expensive, but is so much more than a peek wallet - switch, steal, pocket write, billet index, SUC, Out to lunch, excellent forum, good DVD.

How active is the Stealth Assassin forum? I'm leaning toward a purchase, but I'd like to get a sense of the activity on the forum.
M. Perk
View Profile
Loyal user
Hilton Head Island
292 Posts

Profile of M. Perk
You can get a few business cards inside the Outlaw wallet and maybe a credit card. I think the wallet is very well made and looks very ordinary. I would like to get the Stealth Assassin but I can't see spending $175.00 for a wallet. Outlaw has a Forum too. It is new and will become more active as more wallets get into everyone's hands.
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Quote:
On 2006-02-09 21:43, M. Perk wrote:
You can get a few business cards inside the Outlaw wallet and maybe a credit card. I think the wallet is very well made and looks very ordinary. I would like to get the Stealth Assassin but I can't see spending $175.00 for a wallet. Outlaw has a Forum too. It is new and will become more active as more wallets get into everyone's hands.

No offence to anyone, but like I said, my problem was that a business card wallet cant be used to really house business card and if you have the santum, you wont have much place to place your credit card. To me, outlaw is more of a utility device more than a really day to day sort of device that can be used to perform peels.

I cast my vote for SAW due to the fact that besides being an utility device, its something that you can actually use everyday and use to house everyday things with regards to a wallet. Yes, its very steep in the pricing unfortunately Smile .
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
I have to take exception to a statement of yours ClouDsss. You are absolutely entitled to your opinion of course, but the statement.

" To me, Outlaw is more of a utility device more than a really day to day sort of a device that can be used to perform peeks."

The Outlaw is a real business card wallet that is designed to give someone the quickest natural peek you could possibly get in an everyday situation, which is exactly what it was designed for.
In addition, the Outlaw is the best wallet for P.W. I have ever seen.

You are correct in stating that it is a utility device. I might add that in the right hands this little utility device can perform right up there with wallets 3 times its price.

I know you don't have the Outlaw, and it appears you do not have "the other wallet" (as I refer to it) either.

The statement that "it is not the sort of day to day device that can perform peeks" is the exact opposite of the truth.

You pushed my button with that statement.

So instead of ranting on in defense of the Outlaw, we're going to give you one.

We want you to have the best little peek wallet in the west.

PM your address to me.

Rick and Gabe

P.S. no one else is gettin a free one, so don't ask.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Andrew Richmond
View Profile
Loyal user
Birmingham - UK
252 Posts

Profile of Andrew Richmond
Well I think the outlaw stinks.. Can I have one now? Smile

A.R.
"Take a card any card!"
"Why?"
"So I can find it."
"Why?"
ScottLeavitt
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of ScottLeavitt
I'll add another vote for the SAW -- love the fact that it can be used as a regular wallet (although without the usual bill pocket) and has SO MANY tools built in.

Doubt anyone that purchased one would say that its not worth the money...

Regarding the Forum, still building momentum, but quite a few good ideas already posted.
Traveler
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Traveler
"You pushed my button with that statement.

So instead of ranting on in defense of the Outlaw, we're going to give you one."

Man, do I regret that I haven't "shot" at the outlaw now...
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2006-02-10 04:08, Roth wrote:

You pushed my button with that statement.

So instead of ranting on in defense of the Outlaw, we're going to give you one.

We want you to have the best little peek wallet in the west.

PM your address to me.

Rick and Gabe

P.S. no one else is gettin a free one, so don't ask.

... darn I just bought one. I'm goin' over to a Chance Wolf thread and talk bad about his stuff! Smile)

See ya,

John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Looking for a Peek Wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL