The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Ethics section? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Comedy Writer
View Profile
Special user
594 Posts

Profile of Comedy Writer
Should there be a section for a discussion of ethics in magic? Things like proper crediting, ethical performing practices and ways not to steal material, even if its good.

CW
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
There is! It's called "Right or Wrong" and it's located in the General Magic section. You can get to it by clicking here
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Quote:
On 2006-02-01 19:40, Comedy Writer wrote:
Should there be a section for a discussion of ethics in magic? Things like proper crediting, ethical performing practices and ways not to steal material, even if its good.

So you had something stolen too huh? Hehehehe. The section Dave points you to covers what you asked about. Believe me when I say I'm not as bitter as I am saddened by the fact that those who do violate such ethics in magic DO NOT visit that or similar forums. Figures.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Ethics section? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL