The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Magic for sale in the EU category » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Hi staff. Would it be possible to have a separate forum with magic for sale within the EU. For me in the UK it is very difficult trying to search for sale items that are in this part of the world.

Its OK to purchase items from the US but once you add import tax and postage, it is not viable. As you know, the number of EU members increases by the day and it would be sooo helpful for us.

Thanks for listening. Keith
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
I apologize for the late reply.
Regarding your question/suggestion, while I am certainly sympathetic to folks in the UK having it rough when purchasing from the states, adding a sepearate section just for the UK seems highly unlikely. Doing so would mean more stuff to moderate and would probably have other areas of the world each wanting their own sections. Since we are not an auction site, I believe the current set-up is about as much as you can expect, at least for now. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Magic for sale in the EU category » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL