The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » New from Kuffs - Mind Stunts 2 DVD! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Special this week...
View Profile
Café Announcer
The Magic Café
787 Posts

Profile of Special this week...
Hi Everyone,

Finally, the sequel of MIND STUNTS the DVD is ready... almost! It will be ready to ship around March 15th. If you have not had the chance to check what people had to say about MIND STUNTS - Vol. 1 ... Check these quotes:

"Brilliant! What a clever way to showcase your creativity! - Lee Earle

"I was and still am a dedicated Patrik Kuffs fan"
- Larry Becker

"There are some very, very clever ideas on that DVD" - Banachek

"Wonderful" - Ted Lesley

"MIND STUNTS is unique, practical and wonderful! Get it!" - Richard Osterlind

I am sure you are curious about the content of MIND STUNTS 2. It will contain the same kind of easy and workable routines for mentalists & magicians. Grab the chance to learn new routines & ideas like...

• BANK LIGHT - A Bank Night routine done with colorful glow light-sticks
  • UN-LUCKY - An easy and fast opener done with a $100 bill
  • BOOK TEST FOR DUMMIES 2 - A classic gimmick brought up to date
  • DNA REVELATOR - A fun and extremely commercial card revelation
  • HANDKUFFS - A fun and baffling bit of business with a pair of handcuffs
  • EGGS-TREME INTUITION - A funny Russian roulette theme done with eggs.

I hope that MIND STUNTS 2 will have the same kind of response that MIND STUNTS received in the magic community... and even more. To thank you for your great support, I decided to offer, for a LIMITED TIME only, a SUPER DEAL to everyone on The Magic Café, YOU and only YOU!

I will offer a SUPER DEAL at only $25 (shipping included anywhere in the world). Yes, only $25 for MIND STUNTS 2 shipped to you anywhere around the globe!

REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A PRE-SALE OFFER, THE RELEASE DATE IS ARROUND MARCH 15 2006

If you are interested in this special offer, Send your $25 (US funds only) via PayPal to: kuffs@psychomagie.com
If you are unable to use PayPal, please contact me directly at: kuffs@psychomagie.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » New from Kuffs - Mind Stunts 2 DVD! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL