The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Pocket PC (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Hi all,

I am considering a pocket pc with Wi-fi and blue tooth, and I was wondering if anyone has any experience or feedback on their own use of the thing.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1230 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
I have an older HP PocketPC, and I love it. I actually need to replace it because its so out dated. I don't know if the newer ones have replacable batteries or not, But mine doesn't but it still holds a charge like it did when I first purchased it. Now with the blue tooth technology they come with today it makes synchronizing them so much easier. If you do go through with the purchase you wont be disapointed. I even havea sony Clie, and I still perfer the pocket pc.
M. Perk
View Profile
Loyal user
Hilton Head Island
292 Posts

Profile of M. Perk
I have a pocket PC 3115 from HP. It has blue tooth and wireless. They keep coming up with more powerful ones every year. The batterry life lasts longer than the older model I had. It even has a built in universal remote. Who can ask for anything more?
ChristianR
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of ChristianR
Quote:
On 2006-02-15 19:06, M. Perk wrote:
I have a pocket PC 3115 from HP. It has blue tooth and wireless. They keep coming up with more powerful ones every year. The batterry life lasts longer than the older model I had. It even has a built in universal remote. Who can ask for anything more?

Can it slice and/or toast bread?
Tarbell!
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I have been very pleased with my Ipaq hx2795.

I also have a

- Tungsten C
- Casio E-125
- Casio BE-300, which is very boring out of the box, but now there are websites you can go to to get free operating environments, etc.... Lots of fun to mess around with. You can get them on eBay for less then $40-$50.

I am a bit Pocket PC / Palm crazy!
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
M. Perk
View Profile
Loyal user
Hilton Head Island
292 Posts

Profile of M. Perk
Can it slice and/or toast bread?

No, but it will fit in a toaster
acmp
View Profile
Elite user
Nottinghamshire
466 Posts

Profile of acmp
I use a HP iPaq rx3715. it has BT & WiFi. Very nice.

I've also played with Dell Axim's (I spec and buy devices at work). they are good too.

The latest units also have mobile phones built in so you can use GPRS to get online!
acmp<><

"Well if I had one wish in this god forsaken world, kids
It'd be that your mistakes would be your own"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Pocket PC (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL