The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Spencers' Magic .. Road Trip (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1673 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
For all those budding illusionists .. you should take a look at the "On the Road" blog on Kevin Spencer's site. This is an actual account of being on the road with a touring show .. and not the imaginary tours that most of us have on our websites .. yeah .. myself included. I think you'll find it very interesting ... because he is only one of the few illusion acts that are out on the road. Kevin is a friend of mine .. and he does a fine show .. if he's ever within driving distance, don't miss out on a fun evening of magic and illusion ..

Steve
magicreza
View Profile
Regular user
USA
126 Posts

Profile of magicreza
Bill Scarlett
View Profile
Veteran user
Vermont
366 Posts

Profile of Bill Scarlett
I saw the Spencers a few years ago in Virginia and they are tight. They have their act nailed and they seem to do everything right, including great interaction with the crowd after the show. They hung around for a long time after the show signing autographs and chatting with the crowd and they seem like genuinely nice people. I'm going to check out their blog because they are actually doing what some of us only dream about.
magicdoctor
View Profile
Veteran user
Wi.
377 Posts

Profile of magicdoctor
The Spencers are great. I went and saw them in Appleton WI. and the next night I had a show and who was in the audience, but the Spencers. What a surprise.
Michael Von Schroeder [url]www.vonmagic.com[/url]
Tim Hannig
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago area
1149 Posts

Profile of Tim Hannig
What a great and informative blog!
Author of PERFORM, the 2020 Magic Cafe Book of the Year

"I loved this book!" Ken Weber

"4 out of 4 stars!" Nick Lewin

"This will be a classic of magic!" Mark Pocan

performbettershows.com
DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1197 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
Oh my,

Can anyone say blog shmog?

DJ
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1732 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
I've only talked with Kevin on a few occasions. He is a very nice guy and is loyal to his fans. I've yet to catch a show; however, the Spencers in Asia DVD sits in my collection. It's a fun one to watch on a rainy day....good people!

Bryan
Nell
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
265 Posts

Profile of Nell
I'm going to catch their show tonight in PA. I'm looking forward to it very much...
"A trick may be very good...but...the illusionist must be better than the trick." -René Lavand
cfrye
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon, USA
940 Posts

Profile of cfrye
I hope to catch them April 29 in Salem, OR, at the Elsinore Theatre.
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1673 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
"So .. I'm on the side of the road vomiting"

Thanks for keeping it real, Kevin ..

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Spencers' Magic .. Road Trip (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL