The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Hit The Road (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shawn74
View Profile
Loyal user
New Mexico
211 Posts

Profile of Shawn74
Has anyone seen this DVD by Lee Asher? Sounds like it might be good. Just curious if anyone could recommend it?
Hold your breath...make a wish...count to 3... and you'll be in a world of pure imagination
Willy Wonka
Dr Marvin
View Profile
New user
Florida
91 Posts

Profile of Dr Marvin
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=111

That might help ya.

Dr Marvin

2-18-06
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
This is a really fun DVD IMO. It's like a magic travel documentary where Lee Asher and Paul Wilson take you on a trip with them. It has interviews with various colorful character magicians (David Regal, Alain Nu, Nathan Kranzo, etc), private sessions with Pual and Lee, and their travel footage.

It's an unique video experience.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Shawn74
View Profile
Loyal user
New Mexico
211 Posts

Profile of Shawn74
Thanks for the link, I had run a search but didn't find anything. Then again, I had to do it kind of quick, so wasn't very thorough, obviously. lol
Hold your breath...make a wish...count to 3... and you'll be in a world of pure imagination
Willy Wonka
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Hit The Road (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL