The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Amazing Randi (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Magic Arty
View Profile
Elite user
metro Atlanta
443 Posts

Profile of Magic Arty
Steve, I believe that Terry was posting a quote from "Randi" that was published recently.
Randi's statements create questions about the character of God, or for some, question his goodness and love, or even more, question his existence at all.
I cannot begin to explain all the awful things that happen in this world, however, I do know without a doubt, that God is in control, and he does work out all things for his glory. My judgement is limited, so I am not going to judge God on things that appear to me to be unfair.
In his own case, He put condemnation on his own son for the sake of the world. A complete innocent bore the brunt of all the wrong of all the world. That does not seem fair to me either.
Arthur
atsmagic
Arthur Atsma

Feeling real happy now!
Missing_Link
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of Missing_Link
Quote:
You find prayer a waste of time. Fine. I find golf and NASCAR the biggest wastes of time, money, and resources that exist. But I don't troll on golf sites to ask them why they don't give their land to the homeless, then act all incredulous when on that board, my views aren't as welcome.

You should - and don't forget that they also impose environmental homogeneity, destroying bio-diversity.
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
Well said Magic Arty.

My wife and I prayed for Mr. Randi last night.

It was on of his "expose" features (maybe on sixty minutes) that got me started in mystery performing years ago. For that I am indebted to Mr. Randi. We wish you a speedy recovery.

Sean
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Amazing Randi (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL