The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Need some advice on coin switching? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Wickedx
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of Wickedx
Just ordered a bitten coin, I have never really practiced coin magic that much. I am more comfortable with cards, and I am only just starting to get interested in coins. I wanted some advice on how to switch the spectator's coin with mine? Also what are the best books/videos/dvd's to start with with coin magic?

Thxs for any reply's I get, Paul
Smile
I Defy Logic, They Question Reality.
Leigh
View Profile
New user
Ex-Blighty, now Canada
78 Posts

Profile of Leigh
There are a variety of switches that can be employed, however, I suggest you buy a copy of "Modern Coin Magic" by Bobo. In there is explained the "Bobo Switch" which does exactly what you want.
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
As for what video to start with read this: http://www.coinvanish.com/compare.html

Bobo's book or any one of those videos will provide you plenty of switches to choose from.
Click to visit:
PMVIVA
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
460 Posts

Profile of PMVIVA
I think you should try with Bobo´s "Modern Coin Magic" or David Roth´s "Expert Coin Magic Made Easy" vol 1. There you have plenty of switches that can be done.

MAGO68
If you have an apple and I have an apple, when we exchange them we both have an apple. If I have an idea and you haven an idea, when we exchange them we both have two ideas.

Supporting the open source community.
Wickedx
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of Wickedx
Thanks guys, looking into that now.

Paul
I Defy Logic, They Question Reality.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Need some advice on coin switching? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL