The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Card fountain - remote control? (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
TheRaven
View Profile
Special user
597 Posts

Profile of TheRaven
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Is there any card fountain has both remote and time delay switch available in the market ?
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
MARK~~~ PM me~
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of Anverdi-museum
Indomagic, A real quality card fountain that can work both r/c and time delay is the Marcello Contento version. It is somewhat pricey but probably the best one out there, I use this version all the time particularly for school shows...the cards go higher than any one I have seen and the kids go nuts, it is very compact. Someone wanted to know about a putting a time delay on their card fountain in this thread, an old school method is the model 90 pneumatic timer from Eagle Signal Co. You can find surplus ones if you look around..it is basically an 'air tank' set up, push the button and walk away...within a few seconds the fountain will activate, the amount of seconds is adjustable....this is old school like I said, there are modern electronic modules which do this and shut unit off as well.

Chuck
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Marcello Contento has not made or sold any card fountain in over 10 years. I believe he passed away some time back as well.

I had his second to last model, before he started making the jumbo version. It was already set for time delay on the fountain itself. He sold a remote separately, for almost $200 more. It was a very nice fountain. Sold mine on the Café 8 years ago or so.

If they were still being made today, they would be over a $1000, as I remember his last models was in the $400 dollar range for the basic unit without remote.
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of Anverdi-museum
Hi brother Victor may still be making these, not sure. You would have to google this for contact info if any is available...once in a great while these do pop up on a collectors/used list.
wnewhouse
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of wnewhouse
I am almost ready to market a high-end card fountain/spirit card box that incorporates both remote and direct control and time delay. Product development and testing is complete. Doing on the demo video in July. PM me with your email address, if interested, so I can provide more complete info outside of Magic Café. I am trying not to violate any Magic Café policies here. If I have done so, my apologies.
Bill Newhouse
'A reasonably remarkable presenter of extraordinarily mundane miracles.'
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Any more information on card fountains? I’d like to get one. Thanks
henreco
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of henreco
I am looking for help.
I have a Victor Marcelo continuo card fountain 1998.
I am looking for instructions.
Please email me at
henreco26@gmail.com

Thanks for anyone that can help me!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Card fountain - remote control? (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL