The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Steve Dusheck Jr's "Head Out" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RJ Hunt
View Profile
Elite user
Lakeland, FL
466 Posts

Profile of RJ Hunt
Again another item I found in storage. And again I don't know why or how I got this item. Has anyone played with this effect and what do you think about it.??? I am looking for any ideas or any good patter line for having the head of a half dollar popping off the coin. I thing Dusheck had another coin with a number and card suit cut into the coin. BUT I am not 100% sure if the "Card Coin” or what not was Dusheck's. I have never played with the "Head Out" routine but I am having some thoughts about it. I was wondering if anyone else is using, or seen the effect and what do you think about it???

RJ
Later & Out
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Head out.. Copper silver spellbound..With A REAL SURPRISE finish! I used to do it all the time... Got an excellent reaction...
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Contact Steve Dusheck directly he has a web site and is a member here on the Café/
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3943 Posts

Profile of Julie
Head Out is one of those routines that is so "old" it's "new" again. It's strong enough to stand on its own, but lends itself to blending with other effects AND you're clean at the finish.

Steve Dusheck may have been the U.F. Grant of his slice of the time line! Smile
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3619 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
Julie,
You got that right! Some of Steve's stuff is just plain
brilliant.

Visit him at http://www.stevedusheck.com/

And buy his lecture video.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
When I was younger and working part time in a magic shop, every demo was a sale on this item. It stands on its own just great. Coins made right and work great. Built in misdirection and a 'knock out' effect. (Pun intended!)

Try it out and you will see it is good!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Steve Dusheck Jr's "Head Out" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL