The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A turn of the page » » The Art of Astonishment (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bartman311
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Bartman311
I saw a "new" version of Paul Harris book, and I was wondering if the "new" edition is worth buying, because I can get a hold of a copy of older edtions for about half the price... what do you think? is this boook worth it?
dannyhaze
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of dannyhaze
The Art of Astonishment Vol 1-3 is the largest collection of work by Paul Harris yet to be released. I would definitly pick them up as it is much easier to buy 3 books than go around searching for all the material. You will probably save money too!
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1822 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Bartman,
Not sure what you mean by "new" version..All the Art of Astonishment books should contain all the same information regardless of the copyright date. I have all three as well as all of Pauls earlier works...Unfortunately many of the items in AOA are repeats from the earlier works. However all of the stuff is great, repeats or not..
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A turn of the page » » The Art of Astonishment (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL