The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Timothy Drake / peter gabriel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

collective foundry
View Profile
Inner circle
1404 Posts

Profile of collective foundry
Is it me or does Timothy Drake have a strong resemblence to Peter Gabriel In his younger days?
Really really looks like peter gabriel Smile (huge fan Tim) (you're a good sport) Everyone has a twin I guess Smile

@--',----

cheers

Ryan
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1982 Posts

Profile of The Mac
There you go Tim, now you have your body double for all those illusions you thought you'd never do.. call up Peter. I'm sure he ain't that busy (Phil Collins might be)
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
I thought he looked a bit like Copperfield in person. But now that you mention it he does resemble Peter Gabriel also. Perhaps Tim should start up a celebrity impersonation show, you know like a living legends show, starring him!
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
I just looked up so old Gabriel photos and laughed at the resemblance of some of them.

I've never been told I looked like him before. Gibson, Cruise or Crow...yes... but Gabriel..thats a first. LOL

Best,

Tim
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
I see no resemblance to Gabriel. But Gibson on the other hand is a scary resemblance.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Timothy Drake / peter gabriel (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL