The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Business cards, calling cards, or tiny brochures? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Flec
View Profile
Special user
UK
585 Posts

Profile of Flec
I'm looking at getting some new business cards printed, and have put some thought into what I would like to say on it.

since the age of 12 (i am now 19) I have had my name, "close up magician", fone number, and "ideal entertainment for weddings, restaurants and corporate functions." and a crappy logo of a top hat with some cards which looks a bit too amateur.

the card has served its purpose, and got me enough bookings to make me happy Smile but I want the new ones to be special

so do I go for option a or option b?

option a "christian fletcher - professionaa magician fone 555-5555-555
or option b "christian fletcher - professional magician, your entertainment sollution for parties, weddings, corporate functions, stage close up....etc etc.

do I try and sell myself on my card? or do I keep it simple and hope my performance is good enough to sell my shows.

anyone with experience in this field is welcome. thanks.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
On page 2 of "Tricky Business" there are about 35 excellent posts on this very subject.
HAVE FUN
Al Angello
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Business cards, calling cards, or tiny brochures? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL