The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Andrew gerard Effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mindgames
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of mindgames
Real time, key accessories and excorcist key are PROFESSIONAL effects.
yes I agree they might be a little too expensive and yes I also agree that they are not a new gimmick or effects.
but it include a pattern or routine that andrew do for years and that counts.

when I first received them, I smile infront of my wife.. she ask me why.. I told her that I just got three new effect that just want to make me smile...

she ask me "are they good?" I said... "brilliant.."

she then ask me to perform it to her.. I said "No.. you will figure out how they were done"

"so it was bad" she said...

"No... they are great! but not for you my dear! they are for paying public and for lay people.." I said

"what are they all about?" she ask me again

"some key bendings and time prediction" I said

"but you do all of them already! and you do it great, infact they make you famous here" she yell...

"Yap... but what make me smile is I wonder why this man name Andrew want to sell his professional pattern and fav routine to magic community... not many mentalist did that... when I sell my free will I sell the concept but not my professional handling. however Andrew sell his professional routine and pattern" I said to her again.

"Show me!!!!!!" she yell

then I show her all the routine (she is prgnant now and I must follow whatever she wants,she also wants me to use a blindfold last night... but that's another story)

"that's all?... you did some routine like that before only different handling" she sounds sad...

"Yap that's all... brilliant right?"

"standard" she said

"honey... you knew magic from me for years... yet your not magician! this was made for professionals..."
I yell....

"oke... oke... idont understand your mind work, but since public knew you from your act... then I guess whatever you said was right... you knew your audience.... how much are they?" she ask

"lets have dinner" I said.....

well....
here is my opinion... they are professional pattern and routine made by pro sell to pro
if you are not pro, don't get it.. you will be dissapointed and yell all days. but if you are pro... get them all since you will get the money back from the audience reactions... strong stuffs!!!!

thanks Andrew.
I READ MINDS.... YOURS TOO.
joyce
View Profile
New user
Singapore
41 Posts

Profile of joyce
Thank you for posting your review about Andrew's effects. Few hours ago I decided to order all 4 effects Real time, key accessories and excorcist key and Ice from water.

After reading your reveiw I learned that all are only siutable for Pro- magicains. As I am not, so I have hold my order and look for some other effects You really save me a lot of money. Thank you
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Joyce

Get all four effects because if you only do these four tricks, you will perform absolute miracles. They are simple in execution but are so very powerful. They have my highest recommendation!
elierfr
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of elierfr
Hi Slydini
I wanted to buy just ice from water but you have convinced me to buy key accessories.
I used to be a pro 10 years ago but now it is only a hobby.
I wish I'll not be desappointed...

Elie
mindgames
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of mindgames
Once a pro always a pro
I READ MINDS.... YOURS TOO.
ScottLeavitt
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of ScottLeavitt
Elie

When you have the $$, pick pu Ice to Water as well...brilliant approach

S
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Elie

If you use Key Accessory, you will get your money's worth. No doubt about it. If you put it in a drawer, then you will waste your money. It is up to you.

Thanks!
Sly
davidlai308
View Profile
Veteran user
Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
376 Posts

Profile of davidlai308
Deddy`s first post is like a diary.Man,should we have more reviews like that.haha.Using a blindfold.Haha!Anyways I do own Key Accessory and I feel that it is a good effect.Does Exorcist Key get the same reactions and is it worth the price?Just asking your opinion since your said that all the effects are good.I`m on your side when you say this is definitely not for the hobbyist,if you`re not a serious performer,don`t get it.

Regards,
David Lai
An entrepreneur by day , a magician by night . Satiate my mind & you've won my heart .
www.superhumanz.online
giochi
View Profile
Special user
502 Posts

Profile of giochi
Overpriced
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Guys

I'm glad quite a few of you think Gerard's products are "overpriced"!!

It keeps it out of the amateur magician's hands and leaves it for the serious performer.

Magically
Sly
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
I have just received A.G.'s Exorcist Key, the Key Accesory and Real Time a few days ago. Here is another review, just one man's and completely honest . . .

I will begin by saying that I am more than pleased with all three purchases.
I am a stickler for quality, packaging, explanation and power of effect, but really, aren't we all? A+ all the way!!!

The Exorcist Key . . .
This is actually the first one I was able to present in an informal setting and did it about 20 times the first day, from the Mall to the Bar EVERYONE went nuts.
At first glance I thought, "Hmm, neat but I wonder how it will play".

I must say that it "plays" extremely well and much better than I thought.
I had a few keys for give-away's and barely anyone I did it for wanted the *** thing! Easy to learn, simple to do, packs quite a punch and is FUN to perform.

Key Accessory . . .
Although the method is nothing new, the presentation is certainly unique.
I have been bending keys for years and switched immediately to this routine and handling. It is natural, looks and feels great, puts the performer above suspicion and makes for a most incredible take-home piece for the spec.
With all the rave reviews I had to investigate. They were not lying, this piece is KILLER!

Real Time . . .
I used this one last night for a paid performance. It slaughtered em'.
The watch can be freely handled, is shown not to work, (doesn't tick, no sound, the hands do not move except by turning the stem and this is all very obvious, IT IS A NON WORKING/FUNCTIONING WATCH as far as anyone can or will be concerned).

I set it to a time between, gave it to the gentlemen and returned him to his seat.
About 20 minutes later he raised his hand and said, "NOW, this is the time I CHOOSE!!!".

I pulled him back up and asked him to open the watch (I never touched it) and he read the time out loud. He stood there, blank faced, scratching his head and saying, "No way, no way!".

I predicted a minute off of his own watch (a great sub.) and stated I felt he was going to raise his hand just a minute sooner AND HE AGREED that this was the case!
The watch still did not work, he confirmed this, the second hand does not even move (even if someone were to think the watch DID work). Trust me, nobody will.
It was perfect. I am going to have the watch engraved, you may want to think of this as well, give it some REAL meaning:)

These routines are a bit spendy.
Keep in mind they are coming from a real workers rep.
Each one is simple to perform leaving you to the real work, PRESENTATION.

I would recommend each without hesitation, and that's that!
Kind regards,
Jerome.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
Could somebody tell us how does the watch look? I just don't want to buy and wear a cheaply made watch.
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
It looks like a pocket watch. Not cheap looking, not expensive though either.

You wouldn't wear a watch that doesn't work would you?
It's a pocket watch:)
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Andrew gerard Effects (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL