The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Dove tray (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

xxxRoyxxx
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of xxxRoyxxx
Okay, I need some help. I have a dove tray that I would like to put on a stand... I know that some stands are sold at some magic shops but what can't I just use the little music stands too? U know the ones they put musical notes on... If so, how would I attach it to the stand?-ROY
knmagic
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of knmagic
The music stand is a little weak for the dove tray. You maybe able to find a PVC pipe that fits snugly over the tube of the music stand to make it more stable. If so then you can put a flange over the PVC pipe and screw it in the bottom of the tray. My best bet is find the old video light stand and modify it. Gargare sale or pawn shop may have some.
makeupguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1411 Posts

Profile of makeupguy
By the time you find a light stand (which looks exactly like what it is..) and futz with a flange and whateve.. you might as well buy a Eureka Table Base... They're not that expensive.. and they're made for doing exactly what they're supposed to do
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Dove tray (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL