The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Greg Wilson and Paul Harris (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
crashfreze
View Profile
Regular user
columbia, sc
114 Posts

Profile of crashfreze
I have the first card stunt video and all there AoA books.

Both are great but the Greg Wilson stuff is very challenging like he says on the video "my nickname is 'lonely guy'".
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Just a small point: it's Gregory Wilson, not Greg Wilson. Greg Wilson is Mark Wilson's son; Gregory Wilson is the incredible, amazing close-up magician.
RedEyes
View Profile
New user
Lancashire, UK
65 Posts

Profile of RedEyes
Quote:
On 2003-03-18 17:52, S2000magician wrote:
Just a small point: it's Gregory Wilson, not Greg Wilson. Greg Wilson is Mark Wilson's son; Gregory Wilson is the incredible, amazing close-up magician.

And this is a little in joke that GregORY also shares with us in his 'Double Take' video...

Cheers!
Jonny.

Smile Smile
Need2KnowMORE
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Need2KnowMORE
I just recieved mine yesterday and Im totally overwhelmed by the maount of magic in these books and its so diverse everything from cards to coins to making a signed leaf appear to grow out of a plant I just love these books.I thought the Tarbell courses were great but AOA is incredible and I just love step by step learning PH is living magic.. Smile
You'll wonder when Im coming You'll wonder more when Im gone. -Max Malini
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Quote:
MyTurnPizza, you constantly ask which is the best way to learn from particular books. Its the same for all. Simply start at the front and read it through to the back leaving bookmarks by the effect descriptions that interest you. Then start working through the effects with cards in hand.

Or Coins in the hand, if you are doing coin effects Smile

MyTurnPlzAA, it was me who reopened this thread. I am waiting for the AOA and I cannot wait. So I am looking for posts about them in the meantime.

Ivan

PS: I will ned a lot of bookmarks then for the AOA s Smile
Yours,

Ivan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Greg Wilson and Paul Harris (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL