The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » FAQ at top of Hypno section » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

suspectacts
View Profile
Elite user
Boston
493 Posts

Profile of suspectacts
It seems like once a day someone asks practically the same question on the hypno board:

How do I get started? What do I read first?

Can someone please put together a FAQ and stick it on top of the board,permanently.

Possible title: New to Hypnosis? Want to Learn How? READ THIS FIRST!
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
I just posted the first of a proposed set of FAQs for that forum. This one centers on common myths about hypnosis. Once we iron out any major disagreements on it, I am hoping to get Management to approve it to go Sticky and Locked.

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
daz222
View Profile
Elite user
Wales
439 Posts

Profile of daz222
I think it would be good to keep that FAQ open, not to lock it. It would be good to add things over time.

Daz
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
We plan on adding to it from time to time. The next addition will probably be a listing of basic books for people to use as references, as well as places for basic programs for Certification programs, all with the appropriate disclaimers of course, as the Café' does not necessarily endorse ane one program, officially, over another.

However, it is the beginning of the post prom and grad party season, which is particularly busy for me and, as I seem to be the one who is handling that particular FAQ (being a Certified Hypnotist with over thirty years of experience in doing shows and having written the only book on the subject of safety for stage hypnotists - I sort of felt a pull to do it), it may be a few weeks before I can complete the work.

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » FAQ at top of Hypno section » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL