The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Colour Changes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

beaker
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of beaker
I am getting back into magic after a long hiatus, and I am looking for some good resources to learn colour changes.

I have the "Showoff with Cards" DVD which has a few nice ones on it, but I am looking for a lot more.

Are there any DVD's I "must" have, or websites I should look at? Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Beaker
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
Hey beaker,

Try this:
http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=1150

Jason teaches a lot of color changes on this DVD. Most will argue but I think it's an OK DVD. I would recommend grabbing the Show Off CD and using it as a coaster or a Frisbee. The moves are taught wrong. Your better off learning the moves properly from the Buck Twins, Tudor and De'vo.

Hope this helps!
beaker
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of beaker
Looks interesting.

Any other good DVDs or such out there? Where would I find info on the Buck Twins, Tudor, or De'vo?

Beaker
cardpunk1206
View Profile
New user
oregon
51 Posts

Profile of cardpunk1206
The best place to find dan and dave info is on thier website http://www.dananddave.com. as for the others I don't know.
We Need To Be Astonished. -Paul Harris
KC
View Profile
Special user
Utah
571 Posts

Profile of KC
If you want to learn color changes, you should look into the Daryl video on color changes. I learned a really good one from there.

K.C.
beaker
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of beaker
Do you know what it is called?
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
I could be wrong I think K.C. is referring to "Daryl's Encyclopedia Of Card Sleights (volume 1)"
beaker
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of beaker
Great, thanks!
parmatar
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of parmatar
A slim chance I'm wrong but I think K.C. and in flames are referring to daryls encyclpedia of card sleights vols. 7 and 8
KC
View Profile
Special user
Utah
571 Posts

Profile of KC
I don't know which volume it is. I just know that "one of them", not necessarily #1, has some color changes.

K.C.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Colour Changes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL