The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Question for The Raven.. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EvanTheMagicMan
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of EvanTheMagicMan
On a magic review site I found there was some reviews about The Raven, and numerous people said "I like it, but every time I do this effect is hurts my finger and my nail." Now without exposing this methid do you guys here think it hurts your finger or nail when you perform it? Thanks.
CasualSoul
View Profile
Special user
Edmonton, Canada
542 Posts

Profile of CasualSoul
Only if it's fit wrong/too tight
"Open their mind by performing the impossible"
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Mono tejera has a control called the demaginitized Raven pure slight of hand and with the same results..
and the coin can even be placed on spectators hand
this is on my DVD La Famiglia.....
if you are a hard core coin guy this is for you
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
J Hanes
View Profile
Veteran user
PDX, OR
317 Posts

Profile of J Hanes
If your nail hurts that means the tension on the gimmick is too tight.
robert bianchi
View Profile
Regular user
New Jersey
159 Posts

Profile of robert bianchi
I use the Raven, and I have never had a problem with it hurting my nail and/or finger. As stated, the only way that I can conceive of this is if it is way too tight, which you should know because if it is on so tight it would affect your ability to do the trick effectivley.

If properly set up there it is not too hard on finger or nail. When I received the gimmick, I had it on virtually day and night constantly perfecting the technique, without the slightest problem.

Bob
Opera14
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Opera14
I found that it hurt my finger nail, but I adjusted it to the edge of my finger, and as well as being less painful, I found it much easier to "let go", it took minimal action.

Also, it was still completely hidden from view, due to the transparency.
CasualSoul
View Profile
Special user
Edmonton, Canada
542 Posts

Profile of CasualSoul
Quote:
On 2006-03-18 15:53, vinsmagic wrote:
Mono tejera has a control called the demaginitized Raven pure slight of hand and with the same results..
and the coin can even be placed on spectators hand
this is on my DVD La Famiglia.....
if you are a hard core coin guy this is for you
vinny

Godfather;

This looks like a very interesting dvd. A sleight that has the same effect as a Raven? I gotta see that; Bobo has certainly never covered that one. Will there be any demo clips on your web site and when will it be shipping?
"Open their mind by performing the impossible"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Question for The Raven.. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL