The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Homicide (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I'd rather be a CDI than a DIC.

Edit...correction recieved.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Mark Powell
View Profile
Special user
UK
504 Posts

Profile of Mark Powell
These are the current Metropolitan Police ranks, and some history of the Met can be found at the same site.

Gary's right about the Detective rank being Detective Chief Inspector (as in "Inspector Morse") but, unless you're performing for an audience of copper's, who's going to notice..?
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Before 1964 It was not uncommon to refer to a Chief Inspector as Chief Inspector Detective. Smile

The Homicide buyers forum is now up! There are so many ways you can do this test, I can't wait for the ideas to start rolling in.

There will be some very cool ideas as far as further "enhancing" the look of the book.
Serial numbers of weapons, adding little "codes" and notes, Crossing out certain victims, marking them "resolved" etc,etc.

If you bought the book you have a individual code number on the inside of the book cover that will get you in the buyers forum.

Rick
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
B&B Magic
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of B&B Magic
Rick,

Have all the pre-orders shipped?

Cheers!
Brandon
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
They should be hitting mail boxes in Australia, the U.K. and here in the U.S.
Tomorrow!
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
shaky
View Profile
New user
Dorset, U.K.
79 Posts

Profile of shaky
Ordered mine, sounds fantastic - how long is the delay to the U.K. at the moment???

Cheers

Paul
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I just started an OWNERS REPORT thread where some lite conversation with actual owners and hands on reviews can be generated...rather than pages of speculation. Homicide is here! And the Murder Book is good stuff!
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I reviewed Homicide in the other thread.

Tony
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I just ordered the U.S. version. Is there a photo of that too? Or does it look similar to the U.K. version?
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2006-04-20 22:29, cfrancis wrote:
I just ordered the U.S. version. Is there a photo of that too? Or does it look similar to the U.K. version?

The U.S. version is the same size as the U.K version. The U.S. version has the spiral binding along the side of the book, the U.K. version has the binding on top of the book.
Also the U.S. version is a different color. It's a dark caramel color.

It will be available for shipping around the 25th.

Rick
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
bobbyk
View Profile
Special user
Florida
683 Posts

Profile of bobbyk
Oh my! I just received mine today and just now opened it... I should have never opened it at this hour, 11pm. What was I thinking? I have spent only a few minutes looking over them method. This looks terrific and I can't wait to really get into this tomorrow.

Congratulations Rick!

Bobby
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I have to check out the other threads about this. I am a real police detective in my real life. I could really spin off this for sure.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Homicide (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL