The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Outlaw Effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

styles
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Canada
70 Posts

Profile of styles
I am not familiar with the Outlaw line of effects...

I have read some of the descriptions. Do you recommend Homicide? Kioku? Sanctum? Outlaw Walet?

Thanks for the advice! I am always looking for some new effects. I must saw that I am particularly intrigued with the book test (Homicide).
Scott
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2006-03-22 14:15, styles wrote:
I am not familiar with the Outlaw line of effects...

I have read some of the descriptions. Do you recommend Homicide? Kioku? Sanctum? Outlaw Walet?

Thanks for the advice! I am always looking for some new effects. I must saw that I am particularly intrigued with the book test (Homicide).

Styles thank you for your interest in our products. If you enter any of those words into the search engine you will find many many posts regarding each of the products.

You can email me at outlaw@outlaw-effects anytime and I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Rick
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
styles
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Canada
70 Posts

Profile of styles
Thanks Rick... will be sure to do that.

Scott
Scott
Blackwood
View Profile
Special user
Mind-Play
528 Posts

Profile of Blackwood
I don't know where they ever came up with the "outlaw-Reservoir Dogs" theme. Sorry, guys, it's fantasy. The Outlaw folks are simply pussycats: honest, helpful, modest and committed to a standard of service that the magic business is famous for-- lacking.

You will most likely feel quite positive with any Outlaw Effects encounter.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Outlaw Effects (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL