The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Different Backs Available (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
sportshooter
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta, GA USA
161 Posts

Profile of sportshooter
I found a source for the new release Satety Backs. Ten dollars + $2 s/h (in the lower 48) for a set of red/blue. That's quite pricey but they are a popular design. I just might grab a few sets.
"Don't trouble 'bout no two hen's, Boss. Get yo' own hen'. De suckah, he'll get a han' all right, suah!"
CardConjurer
View Profile
Loyal user
South Florida
202 Posts

Profile of CardConjurer
Safety backs are widely available on ebay, many many sellers are carrying them.
I like cards.
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
I finally picked up 2 sets of these vintage cards today. They're very cool. I'm curious if anyone here is using them and if they are questioned by laymen about the weird looking cards. I occasionally use a different back and if it's not a rider back, they get all questiony.
Krumb
View Profile
Loyal user
Vancouver, WA
300 Posts

Profile of Krumb
I've checked Target, Fred Meyers, Wallgreens, & Walmart and can't find them......what a pain in the butt.
BWind
View Profile
Loyal user
Honolulu, Hawaii
262 Posts

Profile of BWind
Folks,
If anybody is still interested in these card sets, I purchased 3 sets here in Hawaii ($9.87 each); they have tons of inventory; I would venture to guess that the card sets are available everywhere for Sam's Club Members; Sam's operates a website for purchases, you'll still need to be a member, all major credit cards are accepted;

BWind
Kaylan
View Profile
Special user
CT
758 Posts

Profile of Kaylan
I e-mailed USPC Co.'s "customer service" or whatever about whether the vintage sets were available anywhere other than at Sam's Clubs. The brief response was NO. So if you can't get them at Sam's (and not all of them carry the sets) then you're SOL (oh - eBay of course). This really is a LIMITED edition set!

:) Kaylan
DaiBato
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of DaiBato
I just purchased a set of these Vintage Bicycles today at Sam's Club in San Fernando, CA.

Dai Bato
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Different Backs Available (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL