The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Waiting Room Entertainment (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nicodemus
View Profile
Special user
644 Posts

Profile of Nicodemus
Anyone have experience with doing Magic in the waiting area of restaurants? I was wondering about things like angles, or how to deal with so many people seeing you at one time and how you routine for that, and types of effects to use ?

Any wisdom to pass along ?
" Res Non Verba "

" Deeds Not Words "
MAGICTOM
View Profile
Veteran user
Dallas, Tx
354 Posts

Profile of MAGICTOM
I was thinking about doing the same thing.

I am planning on setting up a close up table, and an additional small table for my case. I worked a festival in this same manner and just adjusted my act according to the angles that were available. It should work. I have about 20 tricks that I have worked into a 40 minute act. These tricks are all self supported and can be merged with patter to follow any of the others. I only picked my best effects and got to know them well enough to be ready for the angles and be ready to adjust my patter to transfer into a different effect if the angles are bad. I think it's going to work out great as soon as I get the courage to get out there and do it. Someday soon, I hope.

Good luck and keep me posted.
MagicTom Smile
No Man is his craft's master the first day!
J.B. Bobo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Waiting Room Entertainment (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL