The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Tyler Wilson - Dominatricks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Michel Huot
View Profile
Regular user
Montreal
199 Posts

Profile of Michel Huot
Tyler, I told you that I'd give you freebies...don't need to say all those kind words...
BTW for those of you who read on the toilet, you'll find the names of two TOILET STARS thru out Tyler's book...
Tricks aren't important...people are!!!
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
Dominatricks is being reprinted in a hardbound edition and I am excited to announce that Murphy's Magic Supplies will be distributing this and working closely with Andi and Tyler in the future. I had purchased this book for my own reading and was really delighted... fantastic production, great novel workable material, and great value with the bonus CD. I was so impressed that I contacted Andi and negotiated a deal to distribute this to get wider exposure as I feel this deserves to be seen by more people. Watch for it from your favorite dealer. Highly recommended. Also watch for many more exciting releases from Andi Gladwin Publications distributed by Murphy's. Don't pass on any of them as they will be the same high quality of Dominatricks.

Tim Trono
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5472 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Great news, Tim! Will the hardbound edition include the CD? Any ideas regarding release date? Price?
AndiGladwin
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
587 Posts

Profile of AndiGladwin
Quote:
On 2006-11-03 23:31, Magiguy wrote:
Great news, Tim! Will the hardbound edition include the CD? Any ideas regarding release date? Price?

The hard back edition is now out! It still includes the CD. The book is pretty much the same, but with a few minor corrections and additions. The price is $40.

You can get more info from my website - http://www.andigladwin.co.uk/products/dominatricks/ or by sending me a PM or email!

--Andi
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5472 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Since my last post, in November, I have purchased and received the book (directly from Andi), along with "The Magician's Ltd Cookbook" and "Movers & Shakers," and I must say, this is one terrific set of books! Highly recommended (all three of them)!!
AndiGladwin
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
587 Posts

Profile of AndiGladwin
Quote:
On 2007-03-09 23:16, Magiguy wrote:
Since my last post, in November, I have purchased and received the book (directly from Andi), along with "The Magician's Ltd Cookbook" and "Movers & Shakers," and I must say, this is one terrific set of books! Highly recommended (all three of them)!!

Sssshhh ... Movers & Shakers is a secret. It hasn't been released yet!

--Andi
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
So what is movers and shakers, cat has been let out of the bag
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
An awesome new book by Tyler and Andi...but shhhhhh
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Cody Fisher
View Profile
Special user
884 Posts

Profile of Cody Fisher
It is really really great...but shhhhh.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5472 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Ooops!! Smile

Andi... please, forgive me!!
Adam Paul
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of Adam Paul
I saw Tyler at the Session convention last year. Not only is he a great magician with great chops and original material, he's also one of the funniest guys you will ever see. I laughed so much I actually cried.

Dominatrix is on my shopping list.
crdshark86
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
238 Posts

Profile of crdshark86
Idk if ne1 posted this already, but its available in HARDBACK through penguinmagic for only 30$. I paid around $40 for paperback!!! its a great book though. great, workable material. I like it.

10/10
Ask me about Dan Harlan's Jam Sessions!
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
It's always nice to read an entertaining magic book that also has great magic.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
884 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
I thought I might re vitalize this thread for all the new guys, that might not have heard of this GREAT book!!! You can still get it here :

http://www.andigladwin.co.uk/products/dominatricks/

And don't worry if you live in the states, when you order from his website, it gets shipped from the H & R people (or at least mine was) Got it in three days!!! and have been reading and trying things out ever since. There are already a lot of glowing reviews in this thread, so mine will be short: Buy this book!!!! (just for his version of card warp by roy walton it would be worth it...) AND...if you buy it now you get the book, cd, AND Movers and Shakers that has TEN new card moves. Check it out......

Poof!!!

-J-
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
I cannot stop raving about this book!

If you like magic, get it. If you DON'T like magic- get it and it'll change your mind.

I'm PROUD to be a fan of Tyler's.
Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
Doctor D
View Profile
Special user
563 Posts

Profile of Doctor D
I've been lucky to see some stuff for Tyler's UPCOMING book, and it promises to be a doozie!!
acchessor
View Profile
Elite user
Nebraska
402 Posts

Profile of acchessor
The work on the sleights (especially the tilt) is really good, though none of the tricks fit me when I read through it a while back (alot of setups and gaffs). I have a feeling maybe I should check this out again.
rkosby
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of rkosby
Just finished reading Dominatricks. Excellent book. Tyler's material is fun, practical, and creative. Easily one of the best magic book I've read in years.

I also discovered Jack Parker's Fade Change in the left handed version of the book. This is not in the right handed version of the text because you need to be left handed to do it. If you right handers missed this, go back and find it on the CD. You have to see the video then read the explanation. It's incredible looking. I watched it half a dozen times.

Great job Andi and Tyler.

Ray
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of puggo
Have you ever turned up at a party, only to find that apart from the couple 'making out' in the broom cupboard, everyone else is packing up to go home?
Well I've only just got this book (years behind everyone else), I won't bother giving any detail as to the contents or style, that's been covered already...
Truely one of the best books I have read in a long while, and actually a really entertaining read.
When will volume 2 be coming?
Charlie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Tyler Wilson - Dominatricks (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL